Elouise is growing up!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I CAN'T WAIT!

Okay, so I LOVE refinished antique furniture. By love, I mean that I wish I had the patience to sand and paint EVERY piece of furniture in my house. But sadly, I don't. I also do not know the right "techniques" to do. I have tried to do refinish furniture and sadly have failed. I actually bought a dresser on Craigslist.org and had a friend paint in "Crystal Blue" and glaze and distress it for me! Cheater, I know. But low and behold, I stumbled across a blog of a woman in Edmond that teaches CLASSES on how to do this. Refunk My Junk is the name. I am now enrolled in the class for October 22nd. Oh my....my furniture is in for a DRASTIC overhaul. Yee-Haw! Peruse her page and check out all of the AWESOME refinishing jobs. I LOVE IT! If you're in the Edmond/OKC area, she also has a booth at Beaucoup Boutiques (for all of you long time Edmonites, this was the old indoor soccer place across from the roller skating rink now turned Thunder practice place). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment