Elouise is growing up!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 weeks

Holy moly!! Pregnancy is kicking my rear right now! For everyone that says they didn't have morning sickness...please keep your thoughts to yourself!! Just kidding...but really?! I am in my 10th week of pregnancy right now. I have had morning sickness since around week 5. Actually I take that back, not "morning" sickness...more like ALL DAY sickness. Luckily my wonderful doctor prescribed me medicine that has me back on my feet. Other than that, I've been okay. Tired, but that's normal for every pregnant woman.

Poor Josh! The pregnancy hormones are in full swing! Whoo hoo...I've never been known for holding back tears. But goodness gracious! He does not know what to do with me! I'll cry over nothing!!

Our next appointment is March 26th to hear the heartbeat! Keep your posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment