Elouise is growing up!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Sweet Mom and Husband

My sweet mom came in town this weekend! She's here helping me clean out my closet, organize my pantry, do laundry, clean hall closets, you name it.........she's helping me! It has been a tremendous help! If she wouldn't have come and done it, I can't tell you when it would have happened!!!! I love having my mom around (and no, not just because she cleans!)

Josh is working very hard on the house today, as well!! When we moved in, we were in a hurry. And with every self-build, there are some things you "overlook" and vow to tend to later. So 2 years later, we are finally getting around to painting all of the shelves in the pantry and closets. Sounds like a small task.....till you have to clean them out. (Luckily, my mom has done it!)

Our next baby appointment is on March 24 and 26! The 24th is for the screenings for birth defects and the 26th is the hear the heartbeat! We're very excited! Almost 11 weeks! Almost the end of the first trimester!... Whoo........ (Does that mean almost the end of morning sickness?!? ... One can hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment