Elouise is growing up!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy and Exciting Week!

This is going to be a very very busy week! My Spring Break starts today!! Yippee! Started the week off right with my housecleaners coming first thing this morning....HALLELUJAH for leaving $$ in the budget for housecleaners. They're lifesavers!!!

Josh comes home tomorrow! MY BIRTHDAY!! Tomorrow I'll be the ripe old age of 25!! Yippee!! I'm actually excited about this birthday for some reason. Josh is going to bring me Dan Dan noodles from Pei Wei for dinner, too! He's wonderful!

We are leaving for Edmond/Oklahoma City on Thursday morning! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I've been looking forward to this. Dropping my car off to get a new dashboard (Infiniti finally came to their senses, and they're going to fix my bubbling dash...under warranty!!) and then do a little shopping.

Friday is our next baby appointment! We go to our monthly OB appointment to hear the heartbeat (I CAN NOT WAIT!!). Then after that, we go directly to the Perinatal Center to do the sequential screening. This is another ultrasound (with DVD) that they screen for various birth defects. I AM 13 WEEKS!!!! FINALLY! After this we will be going to find out the sex 4 weeks later.

My parents are going to cook fajitas and ice cream cake for my birthday on Friday! I LOVE FAJITAS and I'v been craaaaving ice cream cake! (any cake for that matter!)

I will keep eveyone posted on what the doctor says and how everything goes! Maybe I'll even figure out how to post pictures! Wish me luck!

Love all - H

No comments:

Post a Comment